[K-Movie] White: Melody of Death (2011)


Movie: White / White: Melody of Death / White: The Melody of the Curse (literal title) 
Revised romanization: Hwaiteu: Jeojooui Mellodi 
Hangul: 화이트: 저주의 멜로디 
Release Date: June 9, 2011


Synopsis: 
Girl group "Pink Dolls" is always pushed into the background by other popular idols. When the girls release their new song "White" - a remake from unknown origins they become instant sensations.
The four members of "Pink Dolls" include Eun-Joo (Ham Eun-Jung), a former breakdancer, Jenny (Jin Se-Yun), a singer insecure with hitting high notes, A-Rang (Choi Ah-Ra), a singer addicted to plastic surgery, and Shin-Ji (May Doni Kim) who can't sing, but is good at rapping. As the group becomes more and more popular, jealousy and competitiveness increases as all the girls tries to become the lead singer. But, when a member becomes the lead singer that person falls victim to a horrible accident, one by one. Eun-Joo then realizes that the song "White" is cursed and she attempts to reveal the secret ...

(info source: AsianWiki)



I found out about this movie from my youngest sister, cos she loves Korean drama, movie and celebrities, while I'm the opposite, Japanese!
She told about it and told the storyline a bit to me, but when I watched the movie, it didn't what I imagined when my sister told me before watching it. Darn it!!~ I couldn't even watch it in night time, had to wait for daylight. Hahaha Yup!! sometimes I'm scared watching alone. LOL!
This movie is about a song that was cursed by the original writer. Guess what? My sister, my step sister went crazy about this song that they even downloaded it. LOL!

Rating: 7/10


BUT!!! this song also gives me a chill on my back whenever I listen to it at night. LOL!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment