[J-Drama] Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~ Ending Planner~ (2012)


Title: 最高の人生の終り方~エンディングプランナー~ 
Title (romaji): Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~ 
Episodes: 10 Viewership rating: 10.9 (Kanto)
Broadcast period: 2012-Jan-12 to 2012-Mar-15 
Theme song: Ai, Texas by Yamashita Tomohisa

Synopsis:
Yamashita plays the head of a funeral service shop that deals with bodies brought in by the police, including suicide and murder victims. He reluctantly inherited the shop after his father passed away, but as he learns about the lives of the various deceased people that are brought to him, he begins to mature. Another highlight of the story is his romance with a rookie female detective.

(info source: wiki.d-addicts)



Weeeee!~ Another YamaPi's drama. hohohoho
In first episode of this drama, you can actually see YamaPi really looked like Kimura Takuya. But I think I noticed something else too....He looked tired and thinner than before. ∑(O_O;)
Anyway, back to the series review..... I was quite surprise about the Viewership rating was 10.9% only. for me the story is quite good, and I did went teary a bit too towards the end. LOL!! (@´_`@)
Couldn't stop crying when the eldest brother, Kento died 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Rumour said that Meada Atsuko (Acchan from AKB48) was to take the blame of the drama's low rating, and black-mailed not to star on any Johnny's members' drama in the future. Hmmm.. well, maybe true, I check her previous drama; Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (2011) the remake of 2007 Hana-Kimi drama, also have a very low rating....6.99%. I haven't watch the remake yet, so I can't say anything much about it, but from the teasers and trailers, I can see why....a bit. Maybe not her fault alone too.. (I did blamed her too though). Well, rumour is still a rumour, no confirmation yet. (FYI, I'm not really a fan of Acchan, but Johnny's members \(T∇T)/)

My own rating on this drama: 6/10

Owh yeah!~ the theme song for this drama is Ai, Texas by YamaPi. Surprisingly as a fan, I don't really like the song... Can't tell why... ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment