[J-Drama] Maou (2008)



  • Title: 魔王 
  • Title (romaji): Maou 
  • Format: Renzoku 
  • Genre: Suspense drama, Romance 
  • Episodes: 11 
  • Viewership rating: 11.4 (Kanto) 
  • Broadcast network: TBS 
  • Broadcast period: 2008-Jul-04 to 2008-Sep-12 
  • Theme song: truth by Arashi

Synopsis:
This drama is a remake of the popular suspense drama The Devil that was aired in Korea in 2007. Ohno Satoshi will be playing the role of a two-faced lawyer, one of which is a kind hearted soul and the other who is plotting revenge, using his brilliant mind, on the person who killed his relative. On the other hand, Ikuta Toma will play the double lead role of the man, who has become a detective due to his dark past, who is pursuing the mysterious series of murders and fighting against the devil ( Maō ).

(info Source: Wiki D-addicts)


My rating: 10/10

I personally love love love this series VERY much!! LOL!! Not just because of the casts, but the storyline. However I haven't watch the Korean version of this. and I'm dying to watch it. While watching this, I can feel the way the main character, Naruse Ryou's feelings and situations just like I was in that character. (Yeah.. This is the kind of drama that I really love, you become the character while watching). And if you guys have watched this, you know the ending....Tissues were all over the floor while watching the last episode in the mid-night. Hahahaha (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ.


One more thing, I like the theme song "Truth" by Arashi, even though I'm not really a fan of Arashi, but gaaaah!~ Johnny's members are SAIKOU!!!!   d=(´▽`)=b

0 comments:

Post a Comment