[J-Movie] Romeo and Juliet (2007)

Title: ロミオとジュリエット
Title (English): Romeo and Juliet
Genre: Human Drama
Viewership ratings: 11.4%
Broadcast date: 2007-Apr-07


Sypnosis:
"Romeo and Juliet" is about a female college student and an injured young man she meets on the street. They fall in love, not knowing that the girl's police detective father is in the midst of a manhunt to find the young man's physician father, who is wanted for murder.


Cast:

  • Takizawa Hideaki as Morita Hiromichi
  • Nagasawa Masami as Kihira Juri
  • Tanaka Misako as Morita Tokieda
  • Yamashita Shinji as Kihira Reizou
  • Miura Tomokazu as Morita Giichi
  • Takenaka Naoto as the professor

One think for sure, Takizawa is handsome and cool!~ huhuhu
I found this movie is a bit cute! Still, I didn't really pay much attention on it (don't ask me why). But I like the suspense at the end of the movie where it was shown in the beginning of the movie too.
I was thinking why the heck did she kill herself.. hahaha I don't really know much about Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet, but I have the feeling of buying the book soon. LOL

My overall rating is 7/10 




Romeo & Juliet (2007)

0 comments:

Post a Comment