[K-Drama] Perhaps Love (2007)


Title : Perhaps Love
Alternative Title(s) : If in Love... Like Them / A Special Promise 
Number of Episodes: 4 
Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2007-Mar-23 

Synopsis:
Lee Na (Lee Hyo Ri) is a rising singer who was about to debut but tradegy struck her when she found out she had leukemia. Another girl took her place and sang her debut song at her concert. Now everybody thinks that the other girl is her. Jung Tae (Lee Dong Gun) survived a department store collapse only to find out that he has cancer. Lee Na and Jung Tae meet and fall in love.

(Info source: Wiki.D-addicts & AsianWiki)


My Comment: 
I like Lee HyoRi a lot...but not since Fin.K.L, cos I didin't know her till her solo debut. LOL!
Personally I love this series a lot, even I cried a lot while watching this drama. (>.> Why I can't control my tears?!). HyoRi's character, Lee Na is also named Ina, depending the sub providers (When I watched it, it was Ina). I love the story from the very beginning, then my 'crazy-fan' attitude kicked in when the back-dancer girl took her place on her debut. To me, it was like watching the real event. Hahaha. I keep bad-mouthing about that girl taking Lee Na's place. LOL!

I read some info and trivia about this series in some site and found out something rather interesting....
  • The production cost is around 5 billion won.
  • The drama was banned in Korea for various violation reasons.
  • Originally announced as one-episode drama, but ran as 4 episodes on Mnet, 2 edited version episodes on SBS
  • During filming, Lee Hyo-Ri's foot fell through a roof that partially collapsed. Her co-star Lee Dong-Geon saved her from a potentially fatal fall.

As it was said, it was banned in Korea due to various violation reasons. I don't know what was it, but I think  the drama was great, might not suitable for family viewing, but yeah. Still the drama got its attention outside.

My rating is 7.9/10 
I think this is my first rating with exact points...LOL!


BTW!~ I like this image better as the poster teaser



0 comments:

Post a Comment